As you know from my post about the Catrice Fall/Winter 2016 Update … I’m super excited about the new Catrice Matt Lip Artist 6hr range. It consists of 7 shades, of which I got «010 Bare Nude’s Soul» and «030 Barberry Hopping». And let me tell you – I love them! Why?
- They have a comfortable and creamy texture, which is easy to apply.
- Their pigmentation is awesome and they instantly leave a satin finish, which dries down to a matte finish.
- They don’t dry out my lips nor do they enhance lip lines or dry patches + they last for about 3 hours (not the claimed 6 hours, but still a good amount of time).
- The Catrice Matt Lip Artist 6hr range has a pretty packaging and a even prettier color selection!
- They’re available at the drugstore (price around 4,99 Euro/5.90 CHF).
Have you already spotted the new Catrice Matt Lip Artist 6hr range? How do you like the lipsticks?