How time flies by! I can’t believe my Strasbourg trip is already 2 weeks ago. I think it’s finally time to show you my Strasbourg Beauty Haul. As you can see I did get a few pieces from my beauty wish list but not all – well sometimes seeing and swatching a product can make you change your mind. That’s why I get the Too Faced «Chocolate Bon Bons» eyeshadow palette. The «Peach» one attracted me a lot more, but was sadly sold out 😉 Anyway …. let’s have a quick sneak peek at the the products I actually got.
Strasbourg Beauty Haul
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor «Devotion»: OMG, love this shade and my first impression of the texture is good!
- Sephora Rouge Baume «B03 Enchating Blush» with SPF 20: I’m head over heels in love with this juicy shade – perfect summer shade!
- Sephora Wonderful Cushion Matte Lip Cream «01 Wonderful Rosy»: Sort of difficult to apply. Let’s hope I’ll find a technique 😉
- Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush «Your Love Is King»: Can’t get enough of the pretty packaging and embossing!
- NUXE rêve de miel lip balm: Love this lip balm! It’s my over night lip balm and already my third or fourth product;)
- Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer: Isn’t the packaging beautiful? Still haven’t had the chance to test this intensive, but my first impression’s good!
How do you like my Strasbourg Beauty Haul? Which product(s) would you like me to review for you?
NUXE rêve de miel lip balm
Too Faced Love Flush «Your Love Is King» Blush