Let me take you on a trip to Palm Beach, Florida with the Essie Palm Beach Spring Collection. The collection contains six pretty shades:
- Essie «High Class Affair»: subtle apricot nude
- Essie «Lounge Lover»: bright pink peach
- Essie «Sunshine State of Mind»: orange with a hint of coral
- Essie «Shades On»: cool violet
- Essie «Pool Side Service»: dark turquoise
- Essie «Off Tropic»: grove green
Essie Palm Beach Spring Collection
I think there’s no need to say, that Essie nail polishes are great! The brush is wide, the texture nice and the pigmentation great (with a few exceptions of course). The «Palm Beach» nail polishes have a great coverage – even with just one layer. Funnily enough only «Off Tropic», the darkest shade, is least pigmented. Usually I feel that the lighter shades can be a little difficult, but «High Class Affair» is quite opaque and looks great. But my favourite shades are «lounge lover» and «pool side service».
Which shade’s your favourite? How do you like the Essie Palm Beach Spring Collection?