Five Reasons why I love the «Comfort Zone» Eyeshadow Palette:
1. «Comfort Zone» contains 8 pretty earth tones, which are perfect for the current fall
season! (Currently I’m especially into the the brown/copper tones in the left
column). Additional the tones match so well – the ways of combining them seem endless!
2. Ok … packaging is not the pretties, but the palette has the perfect travel size!
3. All of the eyeshadows are all very buttery, soft and highly pigmented (just look at the swatches!) and so nice to work with!
4. That duochrome tone (right column, the last one) is sooo pretty and somehow reminds me of MAC’s «Club». Maybe a dupe?!
5. It only costs 7.90 CHF / 6.49 Euro!!!
How do you like the the Wet’n’Wild «Comfort Zone» Eyeshadow Palette?