Today I want to try something completely new (at least new for me) and introduce you to some products by showing you a little step by step look I created with them, namely with 3 of the new L’Oreal Colour Riche L’Ombre Pure Eyeshadows *.
First of all I want to say… I’m no make up expert or pro… I just like to do make-up;) So if it’s not all perfect or “correct”, please excuse:) But of course I still hope you like this kind of “step by step” pictures and that they might help you a little or give you some inspiration for your next eye make up! Please let me know, what you think!!:)
Step by Step Look: L’Oreal Colour Riche L’Ombre Pure Eyeshadows
1. Prepare your eyelid with a eye shadow base (for instance MAC Paint Pot „Painterly“). That way you can make sure that the eye shadow will last longer and look better.
2. Use a flat eye shadow brush (for instance Zoeva 234/Smoky Shader) to apply the shade „Nude 201“ all over my eyelid. The eye shadows are by the way very buttery, almost a little gel like, which I really like!
3. + 4. Apply some of the shade „Nude 200“ to your crease and towards your eyebrow with a fluffy brush (for instance Zoeva 227/Soft Definer). Then use a clean blending brush to blend out that the edges of the shade look much softer and not too sharp.
5. + 6. To give the look a little more depth use some sort of crease brush (for instance Zoeva 231/Petit Crease) to apply some of the dark brown shade (Smoky 302) to your crease. And again, don’t forget to blended it out again.
7. If you want, you can also added a little bit of the dark shade shade under your lower lash line (for instance with the Zoeva 238/ Precise Shader)
8. + 9. + 10. To finish the look, use some sort of eyeliner. I personally went for a winged eyeliner. And don’t forget to put on some mascara;)
11. + 12. …et voilà. That’s my look;)