Unbelievable how fast January flew by! Time to have a look at my Top 5 Beauty Favorites from the last month!
1. Maybelline Color Tattoo Creamy Mattes «Creamy Beige 98»
When it comes to eyeshadow bases I swear on the combination of my Urban Decay Primer Potion and a Maybelline Color Tattoo. Besides my all time favorite «35 On and on Bronze» I’ve lately often grabbed for my new treasure «Creamy Beige 98». This matte cream eyeshadow has a wonderful shade, which looks good with both my matte and shimmery eyeshadows and makes sure they’ll last all day!
2. MAC «Past Twilight» Fluidline from the «Stroke of Midnight» collection
This dark brown gel eyeliner has been my one and only eyeliner lately! It’s creamy, easy to work with and stays on my eyes the whole day. What more could I ask for?;)
3. Urban Decay «Naked» eyeshadow palette
Finally my NAKED eyeshadow palette collection is complete! And what can I say about this palette …?! I love it!! The natural shades are perfect for my daily eye makeup!
4. Max Factor Masterpiece Transform High Impact Volumising Mascara «Black»
This mascara really surprised me! When I first got it I didn’t really like it! But since the texture became a little drier, I LOVE it! It gives my lashes lots of volume (but not so much more length) and intensify them!
5. MAC «Without Your Love» Cremesheen Lipstick* from the Ellie Goulding collection
Ever since I got this lipstick I’ve been crazy about it. It feels great, works with most of my everyday eyeshadows and adds hue of peach to my lips! This lipstick’s definitely gonna be on my top list this spring!